Tickets £5 + BF
Two out-of-work actors — the anxious, luckless Marwood (Paul McGann) and his acerbic, alcoholic friend, Withnail (Richard E. Grant) — spend their days drifting between their squalid flat, the unemployment office and the pub. When they take a holiday “by mistake” at the country house of Withnail’s flamboyantly gay uncle, Monty (Richard Griffiths), they encounter the unpleasant side of the English countryside: tedium, terrifying locals and torrential rain.
Only Food & Drink purchased on site is permitted onsite.
– 30 Bean Bags Available & Blankets!
– Back Sofa + Beanbag bench
– Huge screen
– Fully Licensed Bar!
– Sweets – £1.50 per 1/2 pint
– Fresh Popcorn – £1.50 per pint
– Chocolate packet – £1 per bags
Chairs available upon request.